CoderGames.com is retiring!
If you're one of my current clients you already have my other emails, but if you're one of the old clients / employers and you want to stay in touch, please contact me via current email you already have to get my others.
(latest version: 1.0)
Clowns' Balls is an HTML5 game made with Construct 2 that is ideal for web browsers and touchscreen devices. Player needs to move drum on the stage and make sure balls clowns throw don't fall down onto the floor. It's a never ending game that becomes gradually more difficult with each new level.Feature Highlights:
- Made with Construct 2
- Entire project available as CAPX file
- Instructions included
- Pre-exported HTML5 version available in a separate folder
- Extremely easy to change everything, point and click, drag and drop simple in case of CAPX
- HTML5 re-skin simple, 2 separate folders for images and sounds
- Colorful graphics, smooth gameplay, sounds and music
- Highest score supported through local persistent storage
- Touch and mouse controls
- Facebook and Twitter share buttons
- Can be deployed to Android and iOS using Intel XDK, PhoneGap, Cocoon.io or free Cordova
- Works on browsers IE9+, Opera, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Edge
- Admob banner and interstitial already implemented, can easily be disabled
REQUIREMENTS: CAPX requires Construct 2 installed, HTML5 doesn't require anything.
Extended License - game can be used by you or one client in a single end product which end users can be charged for. (default license)
Personal License - game can only be used by you for your personal entertainment or for your personal educational purposes and cannot be sold by you to anyone else nor used for any other purpose. This license is 75% lower and can be obtained by typing PERSONAL in the discount code field at the bottom of the order page form.
BMT Micro is authorized reseller of goods and services provided by CoderGames.com
Copyright 2009-2018 CoderGames. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. (Press Kit