7th June, 2014
Invader Attack 2 is a very modern looking 3D top view shoot-them-up (aka shmup) that exploits the power and abilities of modern 3d graphic cards and processors. Constant intense action, aggressive AI, fantastic effects, numerous smart power-ups, enemies and bosses will ensure weeks, if not months, of fun. If that's not enough there is a set of achievements that you can fulfill in order to stand out among top 100 players. They are not easily achieved and will make even the most experienced shoot them up gamers sweat. Unpredictable artificial intelligence of advanced enemies, later in the game, brings re-playability value, even after the game was finished.
The "early access" version for the public was released on June 7th 2014, final version with all bugs fixed and optimized game code was released on 8th August 2014.
- Fully 3d graphics, models and animations with stunning effects.
- Amazing never seen collisions in shoot 'em up genre, everything collides with everything else.
- Minimalistic HUD, so entire screen is reserved for gameplay.
- Advanced AI, artificial intelligence programmed specifically for this game, the way I would attack you and adapt based on your actions.
- Smart power-ups which are useful only when used wisely.
- A lot of different enemies with different properties.
- You will have to think, so it's not yet another shmup.
- Different bosses you need to outsmart in different ways.
- Supports arcade joypads/joysticks.
- 24/7 online hiscore and achievements.
Logo & Icon
- "IGM did a review of one of my games"
- Invader Attack 2 review, IGM (Independent Game Magazine)
Request Press Copyhttp://www.codergames.com/contacts/
My name is Aleksandar Vidakovic and I'm just one guy making all sorts of video games. I love entire game development process, especially 3d modeling, music composing and, of course, programming part. I'm totally independent in game making and have nothing to do with anyone else. You could say that I'm one of those rare ones that are trully indie game devs not just posing as such.
More information on CoderGames.com, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Invader Attack 2 Credits
Programming, Music and SFX, 3D Modeling, Texturing, Animation, Level Design