Shmup God is the best shoot em up game for PC ever. Original mechanics, original features never seen before in any shmup, apart from all the classic features that are traditionally present in all shmups nowadays. It all works well together in a detailed 3d environment with various types of enemies, wide range of bosses, weaponry, power-ups, bonuses and whatnot. It will become gradually challenging as player progresses. Original mechanics allow strategic thinking and maneuvering. Bullet hells are introduced gradually and they depend on the state of the player's spacecraft which is left for players to figure out on their own while playing the game.
The release date of the game will be announced, but I started working on the game immediately after the final release of the Invader Attack 2.
- Fully 3d graphics, models and animations with stunning effects.
- Detailed HUD, but adaptable for various screen formats.
- Useful power-ups and bonuses.
- Intermediary to hard bullet hells and bullet patterns automatically adapting to player's current state.
- A lot of different enemies with different properties.
- Different bosses you need to outsmart in different ways.
- Original soundtracks, metal hard rock themed. (took me quite a lot to compose those so you'll have to endure, no off option, sorry :)
- Supports 3-buttons arcade joypads/joysticks for professional shmup gamers.
- 24/7 online hiscore and achievements.
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copyhttp://www.codergames.com/contacts/
My name is Aleksandar Vidakovic and I'm just one guy making all sorts of video games. I love entire game development process, especially 3d modeling, music composing and, of course, programming part. I'm totally independent in game making and have nothing to do with anyone else. You could say that I'm one of those rare ones that are trully indie game devs not just posing as such.
More information on CoderGames.com, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Shmup God Credits
Programming, Music and SFX, 3D Modeling, Texturing, Animation, Level Design